The Testo 476
Pocket StrobeTM hand-held stroboscope measures and checks rotation and vibration movements. It facilitates the measurement of very small objects or in hard-to-access places. And all without interrupting the production process. Testo 476
is therefore ideal for measuring rpm and inspecting high-frequency moving parts.
- High setting accuracy and stability thanks to dynamic setting dial.
- High light intensity due to energy optimized switching electronics and powerful xenon flash lamp.
- Powerful rechargeable battery pack for min. 2 hours’ continuous operation without mains connection over the whole frequency range.
- Trigger input for synchronizing flash sequence (long-term observation)
- Even higher light intensity with improved high-performance xenon flash lamp.
- Tripod connection in housing.
- Memory function (last reading is stored when switched off).
- Mains operation with simultaneous battery charging possible.